Bourton Meadow Academy is part of the Bourton Meadow Education Trust (BMET). Established in 2013, BMET academies are a network of high-achieving, non-selective schools with a clear goal: to ensure all pupils, regardless of their background or prior attainment, have access to high quality educational provision.
Based in the Buckingham area, we are a growing Trust focussed on serving children within a close radius to ensure that community and collaborative working is achieved. The trust comprises of Bourton Meadow Academy, George Grenville Academy and Lace Hill Academy and Bourton Meadow Initial Teacher Training.
Click here to find out more about BMET (http://www.bmeducationtrust.com)
- BMET Annual Accounts (inc annual reports & audited accounts):
- Click below for the files 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Names of charity trustees and members (Click here)
- Memorandum of Association (see below)
- Articles of Association (See Below)
- Master Funding Agreement (See below)
- Certificate of Incorporation